Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello!

Yes, hello everyone. Or everyone that is actually reading this. ^_^
So. I'm sure by just reading the title of my blog, you can tell what it's gonna be all about.
Yes. And I should probably also tell you why I decided to call this blog, "One Thousand Words." There are a couple of reasons, actually.
a) I'm not a very orignal person, and that was the first thing that came into my head and I was too lazy to come up with anything else. And,
b) When I write, I try to wrire at least 1000 words a day--although as I normally reach that limt, there ARE day where I have a, "cbf, I'll do it later" sort of attitude. I usually write more on weekends, however when i have more time.
Writing. And I'm sure I'll mention books in here too, books I either love or hate.
And if you don't like reading? Or writing?
Well, there's a simple solution to that problem. Do you see that small red box with a white cross in it that's in the upper right hand corner? Click on that, and your problems solved!
For all of those who do like reading and writing, well, thank-you. Because a) you have a good sense of hobbies, and b) for reading my awesomely-epic-blog.
I think I should tell you a bit more about myself, eh? I think that you've grasped the fact that I'm a bookworm, and a writer. Yay, awesome combination, don't you think?
Well, I did, anyway. I'm 14 years old and my name is Kara and......that's all I'm probably going to tell you, so..yeah.
Lets start with reading. Simply put, I could not live without books, or writing for another matter-- but I'll get to that later. I basically read what every other teenager girl reads nowdays-- romace books. yay for that. :) Oh, and paranormal books too, lets not forget that, shall we?
Anyways, on to writing. I've always written stories as a kid-- you know, just kiddy stories, about faires and stuff like that. I also think one time I wrote a story about snowmen...
quite embarassing when I look back on it. But I've since I was about...thirteen(?) I've been writing somewhat seriously--as in actually trying to start and finish a novel. So far I have finished one novel and I am currently re-writing it becuse I am a perfectionist when it comes to writing. But apart from that, I'm writing about nine different stories-- some which I only have vauge ideas for so far.
And if you want yo check out stuff I've written? Click on the "Wattpad widget" that took me about an hour to figure out how to add. Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment