Thursday, October 20, 2011

National Novel Writing Month 2011

Yes, it is only ten days away, and I'm starting to get slightly nervous. I mean, come on, 50,000 words in one month. ONE MONTH. 30 days to write a novel.

Ahh. Well, wish me luck. What I've decided to do is to create a new post for every day of NaNoWriMo, so you guys can check up on how I'm going. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do--but this time, I'm pretty determined to actually do it. And finish it. And win it.

I utterly failed at Camp NaNoWriMo, mainly becasue I pansted it all (which I'm probably going to do again, but with MORE of an idea). And I'll post that idea on here, with a synopsis, and possible some exerpts as time goes on, just to see how it's going.

Bye-bye for now, (going to do some more editing/writing) and hopefully I'll post within the next week or so... and if not, then on the 1st of November. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a tough project, but a great exercise. Just know you have people in your corner cheering you on. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete