Saturday, April 14, 2012

Book review: Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber





2.5 star rating out of 5 -- 

There's a fine line between a good book, and a bad book.

And this book sits right on the line.

There were elements that I did enjoy and then there were things that I didn't. 

For some reason, I actually did like the plot, although I thought that it was undeveloped. The characters, however, I thought were not very good.

Raven: The main character of the novel was extremely annoying. I'm not quite sure what it was about her-- but I really disliked her. 

Alexander: The love interest. He was pretty bland, but I did like him more than I liked Raven.

However, they were dropping the 'love' word when they hardly knew each other. In Twilight, I understood why-- there was so much emotion. But this? Nope, no way. And that annoyed me a lot. 

Will I read the next one?

Yeah, why not?

But this time, I know that I won't be expecting much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment