Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

There are two sessions, this year. One in June -- the other in August. To be quite honest, I can't wait! For anyone who doesn't know what Camp NaNoWriMo, or what NaNoWriMo is, it's basically a month where you write a whole novel -- or 50, 000 words. NaNoWriMo, originally held in November stands for: National Novel Writing Month. I won't go into too much detail, but you can read more about the event/s here and here!


I attempted it last last year ( Both Camp NaNoWriMo & NaNoWriMo) and failed. I blame school, ha ha. But this year -- I'm determined to actually give it a proper shot and not give up if I get behind. So far, I'm still deciding between two plots -- and I really hope that during the month that I'll actually be able to stick to it.


So, what do you think? Are you participation? Feel free to follow me on Twitter (@Kara_writes15) to probably see updates during the month of June.


It's only nine days away, so get ready everyone!


(:



No comments:

Post a Comment